WEDNESDAYS at 5 PM in the Fellowship Hall
Morningside Café is a short-order type eatery operated by our own, Lori Worley.
Main dishes, soups and desserts are made from scratch weekly.
Come enjoy good food and fellowship every Wednesday before heading to your Wednesday activities.
- Click the link above.
- Inside Morningside (in the Tell Us About Yourself section)
- Call the Church Office
- Text Lori @706-326-4576
All Main Dishes: RESERVATIONS ONLY
Reservations Due by Noon on Tuesday.
Morningside Café accepts cash, check and Credit Cards.
- Breakfast $6
- Lentil Soup $4
- Cinnamon Rolls $2
- Taco Bar $7
- Tortilla Soup $4
- Brownies and Ice Cream $2
- Grandma’s Fried Chicken $6
- Vegetable Soup $4
- Banana Pudding $2
ALWAYS ON THE MENU
- Chicken Tenders & Fries $5
- Made To Order Cheese Quesadilla $2
- Kid’s Meal $3
- Tea/Juice/Bottled Water $1
It’s been a pleasure cooking for ya’ll.
This month will be our last month for the school year.