How to submit your pledge:
Print out a pledge card which can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE and then after completing the information on the card place it into an envelope and label it Family Matters Pledge and place it into the offering plate during any Sunday service. You can also drop it off at the church office or mail it from home.
Call the church office at 706-561-0343 and speak with Kathy Powell, Business Administrator. She will be happy to record your pledge in complete confidence and answer any questions about making your pledge.
Send an email with FAMILY MATTERS COMMITMENT as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the details for your commitment. As with any method, the details of your pledge are completely confidential.
Complete the pledge form below and click the SUBMIT button. Your pledge will be sent via email to Kathy Powell and will be confidentially recorded. Please include as much information as you can in the form.
As you give, please remember:
- It is extremely important that the total of your Weekly, Monthly or Annual pledge, when totaled for the entire three-year period, match exactly with your “Total three-year pledge amount.” Please double check your math.
- Your contribution is highly confidential.
- You may make a one-time gift or spread your payments over three years.
- You may give cash, check or securities. Though it is important to consider the tax implications of making a gift to the church, it is also important to invest your giving in order to further the mission of the ministry God has laid on your heart. And, importantly, before making a commitment of this type, please consult your CPA, tax attorney or other financial advisor.
- Please make checks payable to Morningside Baptist Church and write “Family Matters” in the memo section.